17 years of age
Fly all single engine, non high performance, IFR land airplanes.
Transport Canada Requirements:
1) Must hold a minimum of a Private Pilot Licence
2) Total of 40 hours instrument time
3) Total of 50 hours solo cross country
4) Valid Category I or III aviation medical
5) Pass the Transport Canada written exam ( aka INRAT)
6) Pass the Transport Canada flight test
Prices do not include flight test fee, licence fee, Transport Canada fees, applicable fuel surcharge, and applicable taxes.
NOTE: Prices are based on Transport Canada required minimums and may vary with student performance