top of page
Leading Edge Aviation Ltd.
"Flight Safety First"
18 years of age
Conduct dual flight instruction in respect of the issuance of a pilot permit, licence or endorsement for an aeroplane.
Transport Canada Requirements:
1) Must hold a Commercial Pilot Licence.
2) Minimum of 30 hours dual flight time.
3) Minimum of 25 hours ground school instruction.
4) Pass the Transport Canada written exam.
5) Pass the Transport Canada flight test
Flight Instructor Rating
Prices do not include flight test fee, licence fee, Transport Canada fees, applicable fuel surcharge, and applicable taxes. Aircraft Prices reflect Cessna 172.
NOTE: Prices are based on Transport Canada required minimums and may vary with student performance
bottom of page